Friday, August 30, 2013

Update!!


Kallie is now 3 years old!!! She is still attending Mother's Day Out and we're starting to think about pre-k for next year :)

I have been working at Dillard's in kids shoes for about 4 months now and I will finally start teaching soon!! I've been hired as a substitute teacher for Bryan ISD for the next school year, 2 jobs! eek! and I will begin courses for teacher certification during the school year this year.

Kallie and I are finally moving into our own place tomorrow!!! It's been a year and 3 months since we moved back to Texas and I could not be more grateful for all the help and love my parents have shown us while we've been living with them, but it's time to step out on our own and begin a new life together.

I'm still seeing my awesome boyfriend, Chris Rahman, who is a total sweetheart and great for me and for Kallie. (it'll be a year since the day we met on September 9th!!)

and I think that's all for now...I'm really not very good at blogging...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment