Sunday, May 6, 2012

My first blog...

So I have been seeing many blogs posted by friends of mine and it looks like it might be a great new way to keep family and friends in touch with my life, daily activities and adventures, hence the title, A Day in the Life. Since I'm pretty good about keeping up with facebook, pictures etc, I don't think I'll have too hard of a time keeping up with posts here, except my life is pretty boring, so I may run out of things to say :) This is also mostly to keep everyone up to date on what's going on with Kallie, my little mini-me, her age etc. when she starts school, fun things she gets to do, stuff like that...oh and of course, pictures. I hope you enjoy reading my posts as I get started on this and bear with me as I struggle through it and make changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment